Say Goodbye to Dark Patches! How to Whiten your Inner Thighs
Dark patches on your skin can be embarrassing, as some might relate it to poor hygiene. This can affect ones’ confidence and self-esteem.
Knowing the underlying causes of this hyperpigmentation problem can help you to get rid your dark patches and helps to whiten your inner thighs more effectively.
What causes dark patches?
Dark patches on your inner thigh can be cause by many factors. The use of skin care products and perfumes might also be the cause of dark spots appearing on your skin. When in doubt, always look for a skincare professional for advice.
Below are some reasons you can take note to prevent yourself from having dark patches.
- Obesity – Rubbing thighs can cause discoloration, which results in dark patches appearing. It is common for person who are obese as their thighs often rub against each other as they are walking or exercising
- Friction – Wearing very tight clothing will increase the occurrence of rubbing your thigh against your clothes, which can result in dark patches are appearing. Excess friction and sweating between thighs can darken or blacken them
- Hormonal imbalance – A common cause of black inner thighs to some women, especially during some stages when there is a lot of hormonal changes, e.g. during monthly cycles, lactation or pregnancy
- Medication and drugs – Some medications have been found to cause inner thigh darkening. If you have concern about having dark patches on your skin, consult your doctor on the medications given to you
- Acanthosis Nigricans Conditions – A condition makes dark patches and discoloration occur on your skin
Tips on Getting Rid of Dark Patches on Inner Thighs
If you already have dark patches on your inner thighs, you can consider changing your daily lifestyle to get rid of them.
- Start on a diet to lose weight, it will reduce the occurrence of your thighs rubbing when you are walking or exercising
- Stay away from synthetic fibres clothes and stop wearing tight fitting clothes
- Have a healthy diet. Antioxidant are good for reducing discoloration of your skin and they can be found in green leafy vegetables and fruits such as berries, oranges. Remember to also drink enough water (recommended 8 glasses of water daily).
At Devotion Beautique, we can help you ease your concerns of dark patches with our inner thighs whitening services.
Here’s a testimony from our happy customer:
“I didn’t really notice the dark pigmentation on my inner thighs until one day when I was packing for my beach holiday and was trying on my bikinis. This happened about 3 months ago when I noticed how dark my inner thighs were and I became self-conscious about it. I was embarrassed about the dark pigmentation and wanted to get rid of it so I started researching for a solution. I noticed visible results after about 4 sessions with Devotion. What a relief! I would definitely recommend this treatment to others with similar problems.”
If you are still having trouble getting rid of your dark patches on your inner thighs, contact us!