Vitamin C reduces the hyperpigmentation and age spots that occur with increasing age by inhibiting melanin production. The formation of new collagen is stimulated and the skin is intensively moisturised and smoothed by glycerin and hyaluronic acid.
Glycerin: sugar alcohol, Humectant.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: salt of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C stimulates the
connective tissue´s metabolism and the production of collagen. The collagen
degradation is inhibited at the same time. Existing damages of the connective tissue
are regenerated and healed. In addition it acts as an antioxidant and inhibits melanin
production within the skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate: short chain and long chain hyaluronic acid, skin´s own
substance, which is highly moisturizing and moisture retaining. Smoothing and
Usage and Tips
Reduces age spots and hyperpigmentation
• Stimulation of the connective tissue´s metabolism
• Stimulation of the production of Collagen
• Inhibition of Collagen degradation
• Regeneration and healing of connective tissue damage (sun, stress, nicotine…)
• Antioxidant and inhibition of Melanin synthesis