All skin types
1. Balances the skin to restore a healthy tone.
2. Instantly smooths and firms epidermis.
3. Hydrates and regenerates the skin’s moisture barrier.
4. Improves skin elasticity.
Use after each exfoliation, once or twice a week, and whenever you want to give your skin a pampering home treatment.
After cleansing and exfoliating your skin, apply the Physiomask Global all over your face and neck.
PCbG Complex : Balancing, Revitalizing, Protecting
Synergy of plant extracts: Camomile, Ivy, hamamelis, coneflower, butcher’s broom
Essential oils of Lavender and rosewood
Aqua (Water), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-51, Yeast Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Methanol, Sodium Acetate, Methyl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Linalool, Geraniol.
*Product formulas may be evolved, please always refer to the list of ingredients on the packaging.
Usage and Tips
1. Can be applied alone or in combination with the Essentiel Oligo Concentrate, the Multi-Revitalizing Oil, or any Bioarome.
2. Apply a slightly thick layer of mask to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area, eyebrows, and areas of small hair around the face.
3. Leave on for approximately 15 to 20 minutes until completely dry.
4. Gently pull the film that has formed from the bottom of the face upwards.
5. To proceed then to the application of specific care Physiodermie.